Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Pharmacist you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Pharmacist where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Shift: This positions is a 7on/7off
As a highly-skilled and compassionate Clinical Pharmacist you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact as an integral part of our hospital pharmacy team. The members of this team consider themselves a family where each member works hard to support each other. We are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. In this Pharmacist role:
· You will interact with patients, their significant others, and health care team members while maintaining professional standards in serving patients of all ages.
· You will provide prescribed medications, drugs, and other supplies as needed for appropriate patient care according to professional standards and practices.
· You will check for drug interactions, allergies or contraindications for medication.
· You will compound and dispense prescribed medications and other pharmaceuticals for patient care by performing the related duties.
· You will transcribe physician prescriptions and medication orders into the CPCS system to generate a label for medication distribution.
· You will act as a drug information resource to patients, medical staff, nursing staff, and ancillary department personnel.
· You will serve as a patient therapeutic advocate with efforts directed toward continuous quality improvement of pharmacy services.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
The largest medical facility in the region, Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318 plus patient beds. We serve as the region’s healthcare provider and serve southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (one of two in Idaho), and the only emergency room in Idaho Falls. We have the region’s only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children. We offer inpatient and outpatient mental health care for adolescents and adults at its 74-bed Behavioral Health Center.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country – offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Pharmacist opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.