This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Director - Case Management you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Director - Case Management where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
- As the Facility Case Management Director, you will have the overall responsibility for managing and coordinating department activities.
- You will ensure staff compliance with organizational policies and external regulatory agencies and takes leadership responsibility to coordinate the integration of the department's patient care and discharge planning processes with related hospital departments and external agencies to ensure continuity of care and optimal clinical resource utilization.
- Your role has oversight for all aspects of daily hospital case management operations and is accountable for achieving established outcomes through actively engaging interdisciplinary teams and external stakeholders.
- As the Director, you will be a registered nurse with twenty-four hour (24) seven responsibility for all operational aspects of the Department.
- Your role requires an executive presence and possess excellent communication and presentation skills, proven motivational capabilities, and a demonstrated accomplishment record of delivering results and attaining goals.
- You will be a subject matter expert in case management that requires solid leadership, trust building, team building, as well as change management skills to ensure success of the department and case management initiatives.
- You must be a self-starter and has the ability to manage multiple priorities, work with minimal supervision on projects and activities, and demonstrate tact and diplomacy in situations of conflict and controversy.
- You must be able to adapt quickly to change and coordinate efforts across multiple stakeholders.
What qualifications you will need:
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Required
Master’s Degree in Nursing, Health Administration, or Business Administration Preferred
3+ years experience in acute care hospital Case Management Required
2+ years experience in Case Management or Nursing leadership Required
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
TriStar NorthCrest Medical Center is a 109-bed acute care hospital in Springfield Tennessee that is dedicated to serving the healthcare needs of Robertson County and the surrounding areas. We offer a full array of services, including emergency care, orthopedics, cardiology, women's care and diagnostic imaging. Our Mission is to enhance community and patient wellness through the teamwork of skilled and compassionate employees and physicians.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Director - Case Management opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.