Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Manager Meditech Systems today with HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Manager Meditech Systems. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
Job Summary and Qualifications
This position will report to the Sr. Director of Core Clinicals and will be responsible for leading the Clinical Application Analysts who support HCA’s MEDITECH Magic and Expanse applications. This Manager will work with business partners and stakeholders to support and enhance existing system functionality as well as review and implement new functionality. Building strong relationships with staff, peers, leadership, business partners, stakeholders and vendors is a key component for success in this position.
40% Resource Management:
- Performs personnel actions including hiring, assignment, reviews, recruitment, and termination
- Collaborates with others in the recruitment and interview process, ensuring high quality candidates are selected for open positions.
- Directs daily staff and task activities to meet work objectives; establishes clear directions; distributes the workload appropriately.
- Ensures appropriate allocation of resources to meet work objectives and manages resource utilization.
- Working with Clinical Systems leadership, establishes clear objectives for staff and sets stretch objectives.
- Collaborates with employees to define individual career development plans and encourages employee to track progress against development plan.
- Coach and guide, ensuring assignments provide growth opportunities for employees.
- Conduct performance evaluations, providing positive feedback and identification of any improvement areas.
- Ensures regular communication occurs with employee, maintaining two-way dialogue on work and results; is a clear communicator.
- Cultivates a motivating environment that brings out the best in people and improves performance of others.
20% Change Management:
- Develop strong stakeholder partnerships to build trust and manage change across the enterprise.
- Collaborate across departments to meet milestones, allocating and adjusting resources as necessary.
- Work with Director in communicating with Leadership, utilizing both verbal and written communication.
- Participate and manage Corporate Change Management process for MEDITECH related work.
40% Operational Management:
- Recommend and lead charge for various departmental process improvements.
- Ensure proper processes to deliver technical solutions are followed.
- Work with Director and team to review and refine strategy for department.
- Build solid relationships with leadership, business partners, staff, and vendors.
- Assess situations, formalize options and provide recommendations.
- Other duties as assigned
RELEVANT WORK EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Working knowledge and experience with MEDITECH and Patient Keeper encouraged but not required.
- Experience working in the Healthcare Industry preferred.
- Technically savvy to learn quickly and earn the confidence and support of their teams.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A sense of responsibility; someone who takes ownership and initiative; someone who holds other accountable.
- The ability to think and act; decisiveness, assertiveness, with the ability to achieve results quickly.
- Adaptable and flexible, with the ability to handle ambiguity and changing priorities.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service oriented.
- Respect for diversity of experience, characteristics, viewpoints, and opinions.
- Proven Problem Resolution Skills including identification, tracking, escalation and resolution.
- Experience with process definition and documentation a plus.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Requires prolonged sitting.
- Requires eye-hand coordination & manual dexterity to operate computer equipment.
- Requires ability to manage multiple projects and issues daily.
- Works in an office environment.
- Maybe stressful at times.
- Must be flexible with the ability to work evenings or weekends as the schedule demands.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of meeting with clients, stakeholders, or off-site personnel/management.
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Manager Meditech Systems opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.