This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have the PRN career opportunities as a(an) Ultrasound Technician PRN you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Ricardo Lemus MD which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Ricardo Lemus MD, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Ultrasound Technician PRN where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Seeking an Ultrasound Technologist for our practice who provides specialized expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
What you will do in this role:
· You will schedule ultrasonic diagnostic procedures and prepare patients for what to expect and explaining procedures
· You will perform ultrasonic diagnostic procedures including positioning patients and selecting the appropriate transducer
· You manage processing and documentation including developing film, making hard copy images, documenting tests, and ensuring department records, reports and files are correct
· You will maintain ultrasound equipment and notify management of faulty equipment
What Qualifications you will need:
· Minimum of 1 year of experience as an Ultrasound Technologist/Sonographer is required
· Must be certified in diagnostic ultrasound in accordance to state regulations
· Current ARRT or ARDMS license is required.
· FLORIDA ONLY: Must possess a current and unrevoked ARDMS.
· TENNESSEE ONLY: Must possess a state license to perform imaging procedures in a physician practice
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare’s graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Ultrasound Technician PRN opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.