DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At Medical City Plano, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse – Full-time Night Shift 7P - 7A
New hires may receive up to a $7,500 Sign on Bonus!
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Labor and Delivery RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for pre- and post-obstetrical patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
On this dynamic and fast-paced 21-bed L&D unit, you will provide care to low-risk and high-risk antepartum patients to include multiple gestations, pre-eclampsia and eclampsia, and mothers with complex diseases. You will assist with vaginal deliveries and recovery, triage outpatients, and circulate during cesarean births. In addition to amazing nurses, our team includes onsite 24/7 OB/GYNs, Neonatologists, and Anesthesiologists.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career, and retirement including:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
• Generous tuition assistance, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
• HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet-designated 600+ bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 Trauma Center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services, including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be successful:
• Texas RN license or compact license is accepted
• Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
• Must have at least one (1) year Labor & Delivery RN experience in an acute care hospital
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.