Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Consulting EHR Support Analyst today with HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a Consulting EHR Support Analyst. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!
The Consulting EHR Support Analyst serves as the primary clinical ITG resource for the development, implementation, and support advanced clinical applications or complex MEDITECH tools across the division.
Primary responsibilities include:
1) implementation and support of division wide standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization activities related to advanced clinical applications and tools in their specialty area(s), 2) development, execution, and support of division-wide tools and resources focused on clinical initiatives, 3) facilitation and project leadership of division-wide implementations of division or enterprise applications, and 4) resolution of complex issues and requests escalated from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources. The Consulting EHR Support Analyst coordinates division-wide parameter management, develops education/training materials for new applications, manages validation of system upgrades' impact on advanced applications, and implements software releases and best practices related to their specialty area(s). This individual participates in the company-wide community in their specialty area(s), supports community growth within the division by establishing and growing strong relationships with all EHR Support roles and core team members, and works with the Division EHR Support Specialist Team to ensure advanced clinical applications are well supported throughout the division
• Works with the Division EHR Support Specialist Team to identify and promote division goals.
• Coordinates the implementation of division-wide standardization, utilization, integration, and optimization activities in the specialty area(s).
• Develops, executes, and supports division-wide tools and resources focused on clinical initiatives.
• Provides user support and system maintenance for advanced clinical applications for all division hospitals.
• Conducts problem analyses and timely and accurate resolution for complex issues and requests escalated from the division Service Desk or other division or facility service resources regarding advanced clinical applications within their specialty area(s).
• Works with enterprise subject matter experts and services resources and the enterprise Service Desk in managing resolution of clinical application incidents and requests.
• Participates in root cause analysis as trends in issues in specialty area(s) are identified.
• Works with EHR Support Analyst roles and Division EHR Specialist Team to provide support for module updates and advanced clinical applications within their specialty area(s).
• Coordinates division-wide testing for advanced clinical applications within their specialty area(s); assists in interpretation of test plans and in troubleshooting.
• Works with Education Specialist to design and develop base education/training materials in clinical application specialty area(s) to support staff training and continued education.
• Provides training to division EHR Support specialists and facility EHR Support Analysts, Senior EHR Support Analysts and super users (train the trainer) on advanced clinical applications.
• Works with the Division EHR Support Team to define clinical application reporting standards and works with facilities to implement the standards.
• Performs clinical applications report writing as needed and coordinates priorities for reporting requests with the Division Reporting Analyst and the Division EHR Support Specialist Team.
• Actively supports and promotes systems standardization, utilization, and best practices.
• Aggregates data from division-level reports and investigates discrepancies in delivered reports.
• Participates with peers in enterprise communities to identify and evaluate best practices, packaging, and promoting cross-division best practice efforts.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Mature understanding of clinical operations and clinical application support processes and workflow
• Understands pertinent accreditation guidelines, such as JCAHO, MQSA, HIPAA, and ACR
• Demonstrated ability to establish and build strong relationships across a broad range of personality types
• Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with clinical and information technology personnel verbally and in writing
• Demonstrated customer orientation
• Excellent leadership and teaching abilities
• Demonstrated advanced computer skills
• Understanding of reporting tools functionality and capabilities
• Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
• Proficiency in various programming and clinical application reporting tools
• Customer service orientation and/or training
• Bachelor's degree required
7+ years’ experience in clinical application support and/or Master's Degree
Licensing or credentials within specific clinical specialty preferred, if available. Possession/Maintenance of specialty clinical licensure is strongly desired. Valid state driver’s license and proof of auto insurance, if applicable.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Consulting EHR Support Analyst opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.