DescriptionSHIFT: Work From Home
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with HCA Healthcare today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We are committed to providing our colleagues with the support they need. We offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
Student Loan Repayment
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. Come be a part of the change!
As an order entry Purchasing Assistant, you will oversee all purchasing requests for supplies, services, and equipment for our facilities. Our Supply Chain team is devoted to ensuring our providers have the right tools to care for our community.
In this role you will:
• Process all assigned special purchase requests
• Process on-line requisitions for assigned vendors within twenty four hours
• Review OREC report weekly to ensure accuracy
• Work closely with Accounts Payable staff to resolve and avoid invoice discrepancies within forty-eight hours
• Validate receipt, review, and correct all EDI and fax confirmations in order to eliminate service failures
• Maintain a high degree of communication, cooperation and coordination with assigned departments regarding purchases
• Report any supplier or customer performance issues
• Maintain expedited log (courier) to track emergency deliveries
• Work closely with the Purchasing Manager to ensure that EDI, on line requisitioning, electronic faxing, and file item additions are being optimized
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
We are seeking an additional team member for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other. If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
HealthTrust is the supply chain solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to the care and improvement of human life. We have partnered with over 1,600 hospitals for their purchasing needs. Our organization has been continually recognized by Practice Greenhealth as being committed to environmentally responsible practices.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS / AFSC / NCC rates should meet the qualifications for this position. 51C, 51G, 76R,76A, 76D, 76J, 76P, 76Q, 76R68J, 92A, 92Y, 68J, 68J, 90A, 91J, 91A, 4P031, 4P051, 4P091, 43P1, 43P2, 43P3, 43P7, IMRL, 6042, 9662, 9954, MAT, SK, LS
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.