DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Clinical Nurse Coordinator Emergency Services
Medical City Denton is a 208-bed, high-quality, acute care hospital with more than 850 employees and 300 physicians. Serving the people of North Texas, MCD is a Level III Trauma Center, a Primary Stroke Center and an Accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center offering advanced open-heart surgery. Magnet® recognized for nursing excellence.
Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The Clinical Nurse Coordinator, under the general supervision of the unit’s director or designee the CNC assumes responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on his/her designated shifts. In collaboration with other members of the management team, this individual is responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in the unit or department.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and an employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· BSN required within 1 year. Magnet®/Pathways® Accredited hospitals require BSN at time of hire.
· Current Texas RN license or RN compact license.
· Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association.
· Certification in specialty required within 1 year.
· Completion of charge nurse course required within one year.
· Other leadership training and activity in professional organizations highly preferred
Experience: Two (2) years of clinical practice in the clinical specialty of his/her unit and leadership/ management experience is preferred.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.