Do you have the career opportunities as a Cardiac Echo Sonographer you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join LewisGale Hospital Montgomery which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Registered Cardiac Echo Sonographer where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
1. Performs accurate analysis of all cardiac anatomy and physiology and assimilates appropriate data necessary for interpretation of the study.
2. Demonstrates application of principles of physics in utilization of ultrasound equipment and image acquisition.
3. Shares knowledge with other staff and physicians in an effort to improve overall departmental skill and knowledge.
4. Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize workload.
5. Demonstrates ability to assist physician and other staff when requests for information or support are made.
6. Demonstrates proficiency in operating all ultrasound systems and other non-invasive equipment with knowledge of troubleshooting.
7. Demonstrates ability to work independently and in a team environment.
8. Demonstrates awareness and accountability for Lab accreditation standards.
9. Contributes to the development of improvements to the department.
10. Responds to staffing needs in other patient care areas as directed.
11. Other duties as assigned.
What qualifications you will need:
Allied health, CVT or nursing background - REQUIRED
One year as cardiac sonographer in hospital setting - PREFERRED
Allied Health, CVT or nursing education - REQUIRED
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
LewisGale Hospital Montgomery has provided quality healthcare services since 1910. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 140+ bed hospital is one of the leading acute care facilities in Southwest Virginia and New River Valley. We specialize in heart and vascular care—with the only cardiac catheterization lab in the New River Valley. We perform percutaneous coronary intervention - (stent and angioplasty). We provide services in orthopedic and spine care, and heartburn treatment at LewisGale Hospital Montgomery’s Heartburn Treatment Center. Our maternity services through our family-focused Birthing Center facilities have award-winning lactation consultants.
At LewisGale Hospital Montgomery, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Cardiac Echo Sonographer opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.