Do you currently have an opportunity to make a real impact with your work? With over 2,000 sites of care and serving over 31.2 million patient interactions every year, nurses at HCA Florida Largo Hospital have the opportunity to make a real impact. As a(an) RN House Supervisor PRN you can be a part of change.
HCA Florida Largo Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
It is an exciting time to be a nurse at HCA Healthcare! Come unlock your career potential and see how rewarding it can be to reach your personal and professional goals. Help to advance the practice of nursing and improve positive outcomes for your patients as a (an) RN House Supervisor PRN. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are seeking a House Supervisor Registered Nurse for our Nursing Administrative Team. You will provide clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care in a high acuity environment in a leadership role. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. Take the next step in your nursing career.
What you will do in this role:
· You will be responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the hospital during your designated shift.
· You will assist in the coordination and facilitation of patient care and hospital operations.
· You will provide supervision, leadership, direction, and clinical support to assure the delivery of quality patient-centered care.
What qualifications you will need:
· Licensure as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
· Minimum of two years’ clinical experience in a hospital environment. Two years’ experience in supervisory and/or management role preferred. Critical Care experience preferred.
· Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certifications required.
· Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills, knowledge of State, Federal, and JCAHO regulations.
HCA Florida Largo Hospital is a 425 bed teaching hospital. We are located in Largo, FL and offer a coastal lifestyle. We have served the community since 1978. Our hospital offers a broad range of medical services. We have expanded our services in medicine and technology for our growing community needs. We have received the gold seal from the Joint Commission. Our heart and stroke care has received quality accolades from the American Heart Association. We are a leader in providing equality in healthcare. We are more than a provider of medical excellence and take our mission statement seriously. We hope you’ll consider our careers at HCA Florida Largo Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."
Be a part of an organization that leverages our size to make a real impact in our industry! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our RN House Supervisor PRN opening. Submit your application today and help advance the practice of nursing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.