HCA Florida Englewood Hospital is committed to investing in the latest technology enabling nurses to work more efficiently. Are you passionate about delivering patient-centered care? Submit your application for Registered Nurse position and spend more time at the bedside with the patient.
HCA Florida Englewood Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success let us contribute to yours! Whether you choose to focus on bedside care, a leadership or C-suite role, shape business and operational outcomes, or work to deliver clinical excellence behind the scenes in data science, case management or transfer centers. Unlock your potential at HCA Florida Englewood Hospital!
· You will assess, plan, intervene and evaluate the care of Med/Surg, Telemetry, Progressive Care level patients.
· You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions
· You will maintain and review patients’ records including posting tests and examination results.
· You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
What qualifications you will need:
· Must be licensed as a Florida Registered Nurse in accordance with state regulations or appropriate compact licensure. If compact license held, active FL RN license required within 90 days of hire.
· Nursing Diploma or ASN required; BSN preferred.
· Previous experience in an acute care setting strongly preferred.
· Current American Heart Association BLS (Basic Life Support) certification required.
· Current American Heart Association ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certification required (6 months grace period given from hire date).
· Current NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale) required (6 months grace period given from hire date).
· Critical Care Registered Nurse Acute/Adult (CCRN), or Certified Orthopedic Nurse (ONC), or Progressive Care Nursing Administrator (PCCN), or Board Certified Cardiac / Vascular Nurse, or Board Certified Medical Surgical Registered Nurse, or Certified Medical-Surgical Registered Nurse (CMSRN)
· Critical thinking, service excellence and good interpersonal communication skills, ability to read/comprehend written instructions, ability to follow verbal instructions, PC skills
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Englewood Hospital is a 100 bed acute care hospital. We offer a wide variety of healthcare services. We have been recognized for our efforts in the prevention and treatment of illnesses. Illnesses including heart disease, general surgery, emergency care, urology and orthopedics. We have earned accolades for our orthopedic, stroke and cardiac achievements. We are an accredited chest pain center. We have achieved our vision of being the healthcare provider of choice in the community. At HCA Florida Englewood Hospital, we work hard to contribute to the health of our patients and ensure happiness of our people. We strive to create a culture that fosters compassion and kindness. We are located in Englewood, a friendly beachfront community on the Gulf Coast of Florida. The area has affordable housing and a great quality of life. We are near beaches and the Myakka State Forest Park. Englewood is located 50 miles north of Fort Myers and 30 miles south of Sarasota. We hope you’ll consider a career at HCA Florida Englewood Hospital.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Across HCA Healthcare’s more than 2,000 sites of care, our nurses and colleagues have a positive impact on patients, communities and healthcare.
Together, we uplift and elevate our purpose to give people a healthier tomorrow."
Join a family that cares about every stage in your career! We are interviewing candidates for our Registered Nurse opening. Apply today and a member of our Talent Acquisition team will reach out.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.