SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Work Schedule: Full-time, nights (Rotation Weekends)
Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus and up to $3,000 relocation bonus for eligible candidates
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission’s Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Under the supervision of the nurse manager, the registered nurse provides holistic, individualized patient care in response to emergent, identified needs. Additional functions will be performed in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act and ENA standards in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education and Training Experience Required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
- Must have a minimum of an ADN
CERTIFICATION/LICENSURE: Special Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) or ENPC (Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course) certifications required; must be received within one year of employment if not already certified.
- RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
- Must have a minimum of one year of RN experience in specialty area
- TNCC (Trauma Nursing Core Course) certification required; must be received within one year of employment if not already certified.
- NIHSS (National Institute of Health Stroke Scale) certification required; must be received within 3 months of employment if not already certified.
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
- Current Specialty certification preferred