This job posting is no longer active.
Do you have the career opportunities as a(an) Labor Delivery Scrub Technician you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Reston Hospital Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Reston Hospital Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a(an) Labor Delivery Scrub Technician where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
We are looking for a compassionate and reliable L&D scrub technician to provide clinical support to patients of all populations. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today
· You will be primary responsibility for scrubbing for procedures in the Labor & Delivery OR and assisting with vaginal deliveries.
· You will participate in sponge, needle and instrument counts. Reports count discrepancies immediately according to established policy and procedure.
· You will ready sutures and pass all instruments, equipment, sponges, medications, etc. to surgeons and assistants as needed and/or requested.
· You will perform assisting functions for surgeon, as directed, including but not limited to holding retractors and suctioning operative field.
· You will maintains aseptic technique and sterile field.
· Requires completion of Surgical Tech Course.
· Surgical Technician certification preferred.
* BLS certification through American Red Cross (AHA and military certifications accepted) required upon hire.
· 1-2 years scrub or hospital experience preferred.
Reston Hospital Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1986. We give patient's access to trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 230+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities in Reston and the growing Northern Virginia region. We offer a full range of medical services, including 24-hour emergency care. Our hospital specializes in maternal/child health, surgical services on both an inpatient and extensive outpatient basis. We offer urological services including lithotripsy. Our cancer care offers state-of-the-art radiation therapy, rehabilitation therapy programs and a wide array of diagnostic imaging capabilities. Reston Hospital Center is a certified Stroke Center, certified Total Joint Center and the only accredited Chest Pain Center in Northern Virginia. We are the only Hospital in Northern Virginia to receive Joint Commission designation as a Top Performer on Key Quality measures for multiple consecutive years.
At Reston Hospital Center, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Labor Delivery Scrub Technician opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For questions about your job application or this site, please contact;
HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.