This job posting is no longer active.
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Div System Administrator with Tulane Medical Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!
Tulane Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Tulane Medical Center family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Div System Administrator to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!
Job Summary and Qualifications
You will administrator implement, monitor, and support servers and storage environments for all division and facility equipment, and provide operational application support, including image archive and disaster recovery. Lead the design, configuration and install of division based VM Ware, SMS/SCCM SAN and consolidated backup.
- You will provide server and desktop technology support, including operating systems maintenance, application maintenance and ensure division and facility based systems adhere to IT Security, user access and configuration policies.
- Works very closely with other corporate, division, and facility technical personnel to coordinate the implementation and ongoing support of systems physically hosted at the division data center and facility locations.
- Monitors and diagnoses server and storage devices, provides support for incidents which cannot be resolved by the division service desk or technical analysts, and coordinates installation of new equipment for facility projects.
- You will install and support server and desktop technologies for centralized division and/or facility equipment (including operating system maintenance, application maintenance, image archive, disaster recovery)
- Designs, configures and maintains division based VM Ware environment for division and facilities.
- Design, configure and administer division based SAN systems and help support facility SANs
- You will work with engineering team to ensure proper design, implementation and support of Virtual switching in VM Ware.
- Works with other Division System Administrators to design and implement SMS/SCCM process which consolidate pushes through division to the facility systems.
- Design, configure, and administer division based consolidated back up system to ensure proper backup of all systems at the division data center and any facilities brought in under the consolidation.
- You will provide support services to monitor, backup, and diagnose servers and storage equipment; recommend corrective action to failing server and desktop equipment
- Provides On-call support (24x7) to assist with troubleshooting, escalation, or recovery of failing equipment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Requires a strong knowledge of supported server, application, network, security systems, virus protection, and hardware configurations.
- At least 3 years of experience supporting SMS / SCCM
- Demonstrated strength in design, maintenance and upgrades for VM Ware & SAN Technology
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
- Bachelor’s degree in information systems or healthcare-related field is preferred.
- Five years experience in application support.
- Valid state drivers license and proof of auto insurance
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
ITG transforms healthcare and gives
people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support,
and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at
administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states
and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by
seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the
delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Div System Administrator opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.