Family Medicine without OB
Tulane University School of Medicine is seeking Primary Care physicians to join our ambulatory care faculty in several locations across New Orleans.Qualified Candidates:
- We are a primary care and multispecialty group practice consisting of nearly 500 physicians with diverse expertise in medical and surgical subspecialties
- Tulane is a nationally recognized academic health system with 3 hospitals in a physician-led work environment with access to a network of specialists committed to comprehensive, equitable, and collaborative care
- Medical or Osteopathic Degree required. New graduates are encouraged to apply
- Board certified or eligible in internal or family medicine. Applicants must be eligible for licensure in Louisiana as well as CDS and DEA required
- Ability to work as part of a professional team and collaborate effectively with individuals within the University as well as outside contractors
- Skill in the understanding of persons of all social, cultural, economic and educational backgrounds
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion are core to Tulane Doctors and URM applicants are encouraged to apply!
About Tulane Medical Center:
- Competitive compensation with wRvu productivity bonus available
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) university funded retirement plan
- Outstanding educational benefits including tuition waiver and option to participate in the tuition exchange program
- Employee assistance program
- Employee wellness program
- Family-friendly work environment complete with two child care centers on the downtown and uptown campuses
New Orleans, LA, nicked named the “Big Easy,” offers an unparalleled nightlife and music scene. It also delivers a world-famous food and culinary experience unlike any other. The city has been named #1 Most Improved on the “Best Business Cities” list by the Wall Street Journal. There are numerous neighborhoods to explore especially if you are seeking charm and character - Warehouse District, Garden District, Gentilly, and many others. Whether a townhouse, double gallery home, center-hall or bungalow – we have the community for you. Some of the biggest employers in the city include Tulane University, Entergy Corporation, and Whitney Holding Corp.
- Tulane Medical Center is an acclaimed teaching, research and medical center serving the greater New Orleans area. Tulane physicians provide leading edge care ranging from primary to tertiary to quaternary in a vast number of specialties.
- With 235+ beds and 600+ physicians, Tulane Medical Center continues to grow to reflect the changing needs of the community. In addition to its downtown campus, Tulane Medical Center includes the Tulane Hospital for Women and Children campus in Metairie and the Lakeview Regional Medical Center campus in Covington.
- Within walking distance of the French Quarter, The New Orleans hospital provides expert medical care for children and adults. Our doctors specialize in the routine care of infants, children, adolescents, and adults, providing a wide range of family care services.
- Our mission is to provide world-class patient care, education and research.